Friday 16 July 2010

On Leaving Bangalore

Sometimes the really tough decisions are the ones which are easy to make. Usually the right choice is the tough one and you pick that.

Last Friday (9th July), after four years, I left Bangalore. I had a comfortable job, great friends, enough of interesting activities to do. When people ask me, how do I feel leaving Bangalore? I don't really know what to say. Frankly, I don't feel much. It just hasn't sunk in yet, I guess. There is much that I have learnt from the city, the people, and the experiences. But I left not too sad.

It's been a great four years. And this blog is a testimony to that.

1 comments:

seeker said...

It is great that you are not feeling sad and going on with your decision(tough?). But what matters is whether u continue to feel the same way as u go ahead ;)