Thursday 18 June 2009

No More Juggling

Few days back I took up juggling. There were 3 stress balls lying nearby my office cubicle and I used to practice the 3 ball cascade, whenever I got the time. Of course, people noticed and the stress balls got a new owner -- ME. Given that I was just starting out, the juggling wasn't always smooth and I would drop the balls pretty frequently. So they had a tendency to get lost or go underneath tables, upon which I would ask the person seated to kick them out. Also, as I would keep them on my desk, people used to take them away -- sometimes because they were feeling stressed.

Now if you haven't already got it. I was the surrogate owner of three stress balls. They used to get kicked, lost, played with, and the thing they do with stress balls.

I leave it to the reader's imagination, how many awkward sentences were spoken and later corrected, as well as qualified, with the speaker referring to the juggling balls as "your balls".

No thank you, I don't want to juggle anymore.

0 comments: