Wednesday 13 February 2008

Couple of updates

So what have I been doing these days (other than not blogging)?

1. Visiting other countries.

2. Reading up some other web comics, other than just PA, PVP and Dilbert.

3. Reading books by Desmond Morris and Richard Dawkins. Specifically: The Naked Ape, Manwatching (yes, to the naked eye these books may seem gay but they are quite the contrary), The Selfish Gene and The Blind Watchmaker. All of them are good and highly recommended (unless you are a religious orthodox).

4. Starting to learn the guitar. I have a borrowed guitar on which I can play: "Happy birthday to you", "Twinkle twinkle ..", "Tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam (intro)", "Sweet child of mine.." (ridiculously slow and out of tune mostly). I quite enjoy it.

5. Watching highly addictive and recommended television series like: House, How I Met Your Mother and Prison Break. Of course,I don't watch it on the idiot box, I have a brand new wide screen just for this.

6. Playing frets on fire.


0 comments: